Turner Pest Control Jacksonville Beaches Services:
Turner Pest Control Jacksonville Beaches Photos:
About Turner Pest Control Jacksonville Beaches:
About Turner Pest Control Jacksonville & Orange Park:
Got bugs? Ants, roaches, termites, silverfish? Well, you could blanket your home with DIY products, call Bubba the Bugman, or call the professionals at Turner Pest Control. We were Green before it was cool.
We have you covered inside and out - guaranteed! Choose from a complete range of pest control services that fit your budget. Keep your home pest-free and your family and pets safe with friendly, expert service from Turner Pest Control. We’ve been taking care of homes, lawns and businesses for more than 40 years and offer a full range of Jacksonville pest control services, including organic options.
From termite treatments to lawn pest protection, we guarantee you’ll be satisfied with our thorough, professional service. If we fail to meet your expectations, we’ll provide follow-up service calls at no extra charge until you’re completely satisfied.
- Appointment times you can depend on (including evenings and Saturdays)
- 24-hour response time
- Prompt, courteous service
- Affordable programs to fit your budget
- Eco-friendly products
- No long-term contracts
- Free inspections
Our family is proud to serve yours.
We began in 1971 as a friendly, family-run business. More than 40 years later, that’s still who we are. The technology may change, but our commitment to our neighbors never will.
The very best quality and service — guaranteed.
Turner Pest Control has come a long way — today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in Florida and South Georgia, and we’re ranked in the Top 100 pest control companies in the country. We’re also designated as a QualityPro Certified company, a distinction earned by less than three percent of U.S. pest control providers.
We not only give you our word that our service will be satisfactory — we also offer a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. If you are ever dissatisfied, we will return at no charge until you’re happy with our service.
Professional service, personally delivered.
We know you have plenty of choices when it comes to pest control services. That’s why we work hard to earn your business with every visit to your home or business. We promise that Turner Pest Control will be the best choice for you. Here’s why:
- Prompt, courteous service
- 24-hour response time
- Appointment times you can depend on
- Affordable programs to fit your budget
- Eco-friendly products
- Professional, trained technicians who pass stringent background checks
- Never any contract cancellation fees
Supporting the community we share with you.
From sponsorships to volunteering, all of us at Turner Pest Control are honored to be able to contribute to the quality of life for everyone in our community. These are just some of the good causes we’re proud to support:
- Beaches Habitat for Humanity
- Boy Scouts
- Clay County Humane Society
- Fleming Island Athletics
- Homes for Troops
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- The Wounded Warrior Project
- Palm Coast
- St. Augustine
- Port Orange
- Port St. Lucie
- St. Mary's
Save $25 when you refer a friend.
We appreciate your recommendation! You’ll receive a $25 credit for each friend that you refer who buys a recurring service. We’ll even give your friend $25 off on the service they buy.
We’re QualityPro certified: What it means to you.
This National Pest Management Association designation ensures that you’re receiving services from a pest control provider who has proven its excellence. Built on the principles of Business Operations, Environmental Stewardship, Consumer Relations and Technician Training, the QualityPro certification is a symbol of Turner Pest Control’s commitment to protecting our customers, our people and our environment.
Total protection with no excluded pests and a lifetime guarantee.
Turner knows Jacksonville pest control — we are the area’s most experienced pest control experts. Over the years, we’ve found that the best solution for many of our customers is a total termite and pest control plan. That’s why we’re proud to offer TurnerGuard.
Complete coverage for a low initial price.
Whether you’re worried about damage to your home from termites or the nuisance of everyday pests, TurnerGuard is the answer. From termites and bed bugs to snakes, our plan offers more coverage than any other plan in the industry. Get a great value when you start your TurnerGuard service at an initial and affordable fixed price, then pay a low monthly fee that’s based on your home’s square footage. Not only are there no hidden costs or exclusions in fine print — you’ll never have to pay for another termite retreatment again!
The most comprehensive pest and termite control.
TurnerGuard’s ultimate protection includes:
- Treats soil and crawl spaces
- Termite monitoring and detection system
- Barrier treatments
- Interior entry point treatment
- Green options
- Lifetime warranty and satisfaction guaranteed
- No termite retreatment costs ever
Turnerguard Pest Control
- Targeted treatment for wall voids, inside switch plates and around plumbing
- Clear exterior soffits, doors and windows of spider webs, wasps’ nests and more
- Green options at no extra charge
- Perimeter treatment to keep bugs out
- Bed bug, rodent and snake control
Protect your home and your budget with our affordable, comprehensive pest control services.
Do you need to get rid of pests in your home but don’t know just where to start? We’re here to help! We’ll create a pest control program that takes care of any problems you have now and that provides ongoing pest management. Choose from comprehensive, money-saving plans such as our TurnerGuard all-in-one protection program or get just the services you need right now.
We give you more than our word.
For your peace of mind, we stand behind everything we do with our guarantee that you’ll be completely satisfied or we’ll come back at no charge until you are. If you’re unsatisfied after your first pest control treatment, we will refund your money and cancel future services. There’s never a cancellation fee or complicated contract terms — just straightforward, no-risk plans to give you the results you need.
What we do for you.
- Complete indoor coverage. Indoors, we treat all of the areas where pests come in — every crack and crevice, under appliances, and all entry points.
- Thorough outdoor protection. We clear away spider webs and wasp nests, and treat door thresholds, window casings and underneath eaves.
- Free additional service calls. We gladly provide additional service calls at no charge to you.
- No-charge quotes. We provide quotes that are customized to the size of your home.
- Easy payment options. We make pest control simple and
- Satisfaction guaranteed. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied or we’ll refund your money.
The safe, effective treatments you want.
Our advanced tube systems minimize your family’s exposure to treatment chemicals while keeping pests from entering your home.
We inject measured amounts of select products into the wall voids of your home, away from contact with family and pets. Our technicians are experts in this technique, and use the most advanced integrated pest management methods. This protection is available for homes with tubes installed during construction.
Not only are all of our pest control treatment options environmentally friendly, but you can also choose our organic pest control program. The solutions we use are so safe that they require no warning labels or first-aid information.
Get the effective, safe and green options you want with our comprehensive termite protection plan.
Any type of home can be damaged by termites and all homes need protection. With the potential for termite damage costs to run into the thousands, only the best protection will do. Other Jacksonville termite and pest control companies may only meet minimum treatment specifications, but at Turner Pest Control, we exceed them by treating with the maximum application allowed. And, unlike other companies, we give you your choice of three levels of termite treatment:
- Premise, economic and effective
- Termidor, for longer and wider protection
- Altriset, an environmentally friendly solution
How we protect your home.
Every home is different, so we create a termite extermination plan just for you. We perform a complete perimeter treatment, including under patios, within adjoining slabs, behind brick and inside blocks, bath traps and pipe penetrations. Our plans include a zero-deductible termite warranty. We also offer no-tent Drywood Termite programs.
Not all treatments are alike.
Some companies cut corners by only performing spot treatments or omitting some areas from their treatment, allowing them to do more treatments in less time. We do things differently— we make sure to get protection in every place where termites can enter or cause damage. If soil protection, pipe penetrations and bath traps aren’t part of your termite control plan, you may not have complete protection.
Here are just a few reasons why our termite treatment is better than the rest:
- We treat foundation cracks, no matter how small. Termites can enter a crack that’s less than the width of a human hair. Even though termites cannot eat through solid concrete, the tiniest cracks in your foundation provide a pathway for them to get to the materials they can eat.
- We treat plumbing entry points that others overlook. When the concrete around your bath was poured, it may have been formed with wood. If this wood wasn’t removed, or if cardboard or plastic buckets were used for forming, you may have a termite problem in this hidden area.
- We treat above-slab patio and room addition problems. If the addition of a room or patio to your home leaves the soil level too high, termites can move straight into your house and stay undetected until extensive damage becomes apparent. We inspect these areas of your home to determine if termites are entering your home through these often-overlooked entry points.
- We don’t use termite baiting systems. Soil treatments are superior — it’s that simple. Soil treatments kill termites before they get into your home, and they work more than 10 times faster than bait systems. Once termite damage is underway, there’s no time to waste. We won’t waste yours with inferior treatment methods.
Let our professionals keep your yard looking great while you sit back and enjoy it. Turner’s Lawn Program beautifies your lawn year-round, protects against pests and keeps your family and pets safe from dangerous chemicals.
We’re the only lawn care provider that takes care of your lawn just the way you would. Our trained technicians and lawn specialists provide comprehensive care, with multiple visits each year to fertilize and control pests. We assess your lawn’s condition, apply only the treatments you need, and pretreat to prevent seasonal problems before they occur.
Complete fertilization and pest protection services from the experts.
Our long grass-growing season makes Jacksonville lawn pest control unique — pests can be a problem year-round! That’s why we offer comprehensive services that treat and prevent every type of North Florida lawn problem:
- Broad leaf and grassy weed management
- Complete fertilizer treatments, including granular applications
- Fungus management and turf optimization products
- Additional “Green Up” micronutrient treatments
- Optional Shrub Fertilization and Disease Control Program
For extra protection or special problems, we also offer these optional services:
- Fire ant management. Let us keep your summer free from painful fire ant bites with our once-a-year treatment. Free service calls are guaranteed, and you can optionally bundle fire ant treatment with our lawn program to save even more!
- Mosquito control. These insects are the most deadly on earth, carrying dangerous diseases such as malaria and the West Nile virus, plus heartworms that pose a danger to your dogs and cats. We eliminate mosquitoes’ breeding sites, and can provide daily protection or seasonal or one-time treatments before your outdoor event.
Bed bugs are in the news, and for good reason —they’ve come back stronger than ever since they were first virtually eliminated with the now-banned DDT.
Let us take care of your bed bug problem with expert specialists and the latest treatments.
Bed bugs are not only difficult to get rid of, but they’re also hard to find. Because do-it-yourself treatments rarely work, you need professionals who know how to find and eliminate these pests.
Turner Pest Control offers you thorough residential and commercial inspections, plus re-inspection to ensure you remain free of bed bugs. Many of Florida premier hotels, office complexes and medical facilities trust Turner to keep them bed bug-free.
Bed bug facts:
- Bed bugs find their way in via luggage, furniture, mattresses or clothing.
- The first signs of infestation are often small reddish or brownish spots on linens and mattresses.
- You may have swollen, red, itchy welts, often lined up in a row.
- Bed bugs prefer to live in cracks and crevices, nightstands, headboards, carpet and along baseboards.
- You can see adults easily when they’re not in hiding.
Turner Pest Control is based in Florida and is a leader in the Commercial Pest Control industry utilizing an Integrated Pest Management philosophy. All of our services start with a custom assessment and a solution customized to the pressures your business is experiencing. Our regional presence enables us to react and adapt as your business grows.
Our dedicated Commercial Services department provides you with an unmatched experience in pest control, pest prevention and customer support. We know Florida’s commercial pest control challenges and we understand business — let our commercial technicians and experts protect your company and your reputation.
Savings, convenience and service.
We make commercial pest control simple. You have a single point of contact, access to online reports and the choice in select markets to bundle our services for greater savings. Our full-service capabilities help you manage costs, simplify procurement, and make sure your own customers are satisfied.
Solutions for businesses of any size.
No matter what kind of business you are in, we have a unique solution for you. You’ll have the support of our dedicated commercial division with its own experts and technicians. Each of our technicians undergoes a stringent background check and receives extensive training to become Commercial Certified by Turner Pest Control’s Quality Assurance Department. Our technicians have even been recognized nationally for their outstanding commercial service to our customers.
Complete commercial services for your complete peace of mind.
We provide a full range of services that can be customized to fit your needs:
Pest Clean Out
An initial intensive clean out that removes problem pests so subsequent treatments are as effective as possible.
Premium service that eliminates pests and proactively reduces conducive conditions that promote pest harborage. Set at regular intervals depending on the facility needs and size. Interior and Exterior treatments included.
Stations placed according to the latest industry standards. Stations are inspected, baited, dated and at a minimum, cleaned monthly.
Fly Control (Interior/Exterior)
Treatments can include baiting, liquid treatment, traps and light traps to address problem areas like dumpsters and loading docks.
Mosquito Control — Exterior/Lakes
Treatment in surrounding lawn and shrub areas via backpack blower and service trucks. Thermal foggers available depending on situation. Larvacide available for use in problem areas like ponds, drainage areas and standing water.
Identification, removal and treatment of any spider activity.
Bed Bug Detection & Elimination
Custom service using canine detection. Treatment can include thermal remediation or chemical treatment.
Lawn + Outdoor
Turner has a dedicated team offering Lawn and Shrub services. Lawn / Shrub service includes inspection and treatment including fertilizer. Services address turf damage, insects, weeds and fungus. Airation available.
Turner has a dedicated division offering a seven year Premise treatment and ten year Termidor treatment with warranties and annual inspections.
Elimination of bees, wasps, yellow jackets, hornets and their nests. Approach is customized to each situation.
Control and eradication of problem infestations such as Caribbean crazy ants, Argentine ants and Pharaoh ants.
Displacement and control of nuisance birds such as pigeons and sea gulls.
Capture and removal of pest armadillos, opossums, raccoons, snakes, etc
Homebuilders can contract with a number of pest control
providers for pre-treatment solutions, but when you work with
Turner Pest Control, you get more than just products.
We build value.
For more than four decades, we’ve provided expert construction pre-treatments for homebuilders in Jacksonville. We’re glad to go the extra mile to bring you and your customers a better value with exceptional warranty protection. The service we provide to your customers after the home is built will continue to reflect on your good reputation.
Why choose Turner Pest Control for your pre-treatment service?
- We’re local. We understand the pest-control challenges local homebuilders and homeowners face. We’ve built our reputation as a leader on our commitment to ensuring the satisfaction of area residential and commercial customers.
- 24-hour turnaround. We offer a 24-hour turnaround on all treatments, and same-day service is available.
- Statewide coverage. We’re proud to serve customers in Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Daytona, Palm Coast, Port St. Lucie, Ocala and Orlando in Florida, plus St. Mary’s in Georgia.
- Our warranties. All Turner Pest Control pre-treatments include termite repair warranties with no deductible. Homeowners’ warranties begin at their closing date rather than their treatment date. Protection from the Formosan termite is also included, unlike many of our competitors who charge more for this service.